Dear Checkpoint Customers,
There have been increasing cases of scam where scammers will ask customers into sharing
the TAC number. To protect yourself, please do not share sensitive information to unknown
or suspicious sources.
Please note that if by chance the TAC is shared to someone else and been used, no refunds
will be granted.
Here are some tips to protect yourself from fraudsters or scammers:
1. Keep your personal information (Ex: Username, OTP/TAC, etc.) secure & do not
share it to another person.
2. Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in
emails from unknown sources.
3. Always use a secure website (Website address should be in https://.) to perform
4. Keep your mobile devices and computers secure by updating to the latest security
5. Secure your internet connection. Avoid using public computers or WiFi hotspots for
online transactions & sharing personal information.
6. Choose strong passwords with a combination of letters (both uppercase and
lowercase), numbers, symbols and punctuation.
7. Don’t open or respond to unsolicited emails, texts or calls from unknown contacts.